Thursday, July 19, 2007

iTunes... it was tough not to check?

Lemme give some context. For some strange reason I bet on MS back in the day and I have a lot of music I ripped to Windows Media Player. Well, all this stuff is sitting on 200GB USB hard drive.

And occasionally I get the urge to venture back into the past and pull some music that means alot at a specific moment into the NOW.

So, iTunes has a nice feature called "Add Folder to Library". Well, I just found out that this doesn't actually check if you already have the track added. You'd think that APPLE (of all people) would figure this stuff out. Since their whole initial objective was to move people to their platform... it would make sense that they would make that easy, right?

WRONG.

I now have a myriad of duplicate tracks in my iTunes. When will software do what people want it to do?

No comments: