Monday, June 25, 2007

The Visionary ViewPoint Blog

As I start off this blog, entitled "A Visionary Viewpoint" (note that this does not particularly identify the visionary) I am contemplating the sheer noise of the internet at large. Will anyone read it?

One might think, "shall I increase the noise of my life with yet another blogger added to my feed list?" As a potential "visionary" (or closet visionary) I would hope there is some value to be gained; if not, I should relate myself to those who have blogged (or journaled shall we say) in the past - let it be for the sake of the blogger.

That being said, I thought I'd take this opportunity early in the blog to identify the reasons why this content is going down in digital history in the first place, as well as to give some thought to the potential reader mass what should appear:

  • Technology Business Issues - posts about startups, VCs, micro-ISVs, and the like
  • Project Management and IT Processes - agile, TOC, Scrum, and all that wonderful methodology goodness
  • Personal Development, Success, Business literature - posts that focus on productivity, the latest books, analysis, et al
And of course, as with any blog/journal, it's pretty much open to the discretion of the blogger. I will retain this right but try my best to keep you out of the day-to-day "I'm in Paris today" style posts.

Constructive feedback and criticism is welcome. Enjoy.

No comments: